Microdermabrasion is a very effective skin treatment that creates a fresh, glowing and rejuvenated look.
Diamond tips are the secret behind the microdermabrasion technique. The diamond tip will abrade or remove the stratum corneum, the top layer of skin, and the dead skin and debris is vacuumed and filtered into the system and discarded. The procedure is comfortable for the client.
Microdermabrasion is an effective alternative to costlier and more invasive procedures like plastic surgery, Botox injections and chemical peels.
What Can You Expect?
- Promotes a healthy, more youthful complexion
- Reduces appearance of wrinkles
- Rejuvenates skin for a glowing complexion
- Decreases or eliminates mild to moderate acne scarring
- Helps decrease hyperpigmentation or brown spots
Who Is It For?
Microdermabrasion is for people who:
- Can’t afford to take time off for healing from a chemical peel or laser procedure
- Don’t want to put off their outdoor activities like golf, tennis or skiing
- Have skin sensitivities to chemicals or make-up
- Have acne-prone skin that has not responded well to other acne remedies
How Does It Work?
Microdermabrasion is non-invasive, and the procedure only removes the outermost layer of dead skin cells to reveal the fresher, younger cells beneath. Regardless of your skin’s condition, fine lines and age spots may be erased and acne scars and stretch marks will become less obvious.
It’s like a “superficial skin polishing” – a safe, pain-free and simple method of rejuvenating skin. It is also gentle enough to suit almost any skin type.
Need help with eliminating sun damage, sun spots, or dry skin? Microdermabrasion is an ideal treatment.
Unhappy with age spots, acne scars, stretch marks, fine wrinkles or flaking skin, crow’s feet around your eyes? Consider microdermabrasion.
More on microdermabrasion for acne scarring
A common skin complaint that microdermabrasion works wonders on is acne scarring. Acne scars form in the dermis, or the skin directly below the surface layer. This area acts like a cushion for the skin, and when people suffer from acne, this cushion area becomes inflamed as the body works overtime to repair the wound created from bursting or removing blackheads, pimples and scaly skin. When the body works so hard to heal itself, an excess build up of collagen can occur. This collagen can stay in place, creating a pit in the skin. This scarring can be removed or decreased thanks to microdermabrasion technology.
The Cost of Your Beauty Investment
Our microcermabrasion treaments are performed with state of the art, diamond tip microderm machines. All treatments include the following:
- A full facial cleansing
- A full facial steaming
- A complete microdermabrasion facial treatment
- LED light treatment following the treatment (to assist in rejuvenating the skin)
Your cost is $85.00 per treament; or $75.00 per treament for packages of 4 or more.
Make An Appointment Today
If you would like to learn more about microdermabrasion or to make an appointment, call Longevity Skincare today: (505) 263-7248.