LHE MicroPhoto Therapy
LHE – Light Heat Energy– uses both Light and Heat Energy to affect the dermis, but is virtually painless. LHE is used for pigment balancing and wrinkle reduction. It is gentle, but does set up an injury in the skin in order to stimulate healing processes and collagen production. Usually 6 to 8 treatments are recommended to gain the best visible results
Experience the Enhancements of LHE
Here are just a few of the benefits of LHE microtherapy treatment:
- Wrinkle reduction
- Soften fine lines
- Homogenize skin tone
- Decrease pore size
- Improve skin texture
- Skin tightening
- Skin rejuvenation
- Collagen renewal
- Acne clearance
- Hydrated, smoother, softer skin
- Lighten dark circles
- Reduction of puffy eyes
- Reduction in scars including acne scars
- Restoration of youthful tone
No Pain, Lots of Gain
LHE treatment stimulates collagen to firm and tighten the skin, decreases pore size, even out skin tone, and deliver glowing results. It leaves the skin feeling and looking younger with no recovery or downtime.
The light and heat work in tandem to combat the signs of aging. Pulses of light and heat energy smooth, tighten and tone tired, aging skin. Simultaneously, heat opens pores to promote the absorption of creams and lotions, intensifying even the simplest of facials.
Two of the most popular reasons for seeking LHE microphototherapy treatment are for skin tightening/wrinkle reduction and to clear up acne.
– Wrinkles and skin laxity are the most noticeable signs of facial aging. LHE microphototherapy is pain-free and clinically proven to improve these effects. Skin appears firmer, smoother and younger as it loses its laxity and wrinkles fade, creating a natural lifting effect. Infrared light penetrates deep into the lower dermal levels and sets off a mild dermal trauma to initiate a wound healing response. The collagen found in these levels responds with new growth, returning firmness and elasticity to the skin. Results are often visible as early as the fifth week and continue to improve with time.
– LHE clears mild to moderate acne without harsh systemic antibiotic treatments. In clinical studies, subjects noted significant improvement in their acne within the first two weeks – lesions cleared faster and outbreaks were milder.
The Cost of Your Beauty Investment
Our microphoto therapy treaments are performed with state of the art microphoto therapy machines. All treatments include the following:
- A full facial cleansing
- A full facial steaming
- A complete microphoto therapy facial treatment
- Ultrasonic skin spatula to apply a skin appropriate rejuvenating serum
Your cost is $85.00 per treament; or $75.00 per treament for packages of 4 or more.
Make An Appointment Today
If you would like to learn more about LHE microphototherapy or to make an appointment with us, call Longevity Skincare today: (505) 263-7248.