LED light therapy is a perfect way to keep your skin looking and feeling healthy in a simple, cost effective way.
LED light therapy is one of the most effective and non-invasive ways to help rejuvenate and repair the skin, treat wrinkles, cure acne and heal pigmented lesions. Skin care through the use of LED light therapy has been used by NASA, the U.S. Army and athletes for quick healing of the skin. The so-called secret is out – LED light therapy works.
Benefits of Skin Care With LED Light Therapy
- Safe and effective for all skin types
- Non-invasive and no side effects
- Minimizes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles
- Reduces the appearance of crow’s feet
- Improves the appearance of skin tone
- Regenerates collagen
- Creates more skin moisture
- Helps the appearance of sun-damaged skin
- Increases circulation, providing a healthier skin tone
- Promotes nutritional elements existing within the skin
- Stimulates and activates metabolic function in skin cells
- Kills acne causing bacteria
- Restores skin’s natural collagen activity
Several studies have shown that skin cells grow 150%-200% faster when exposed to LED light wavelengths. Research shows that LEDs deliver powerful therapeutic benefits to living tissue.
Renowned dermatologists agree that LED light therapy can help rejuvenate skin and is beneficial for pain management. Collagen helps plump the skin, while elastin firms the skin. LED light therapy’s combination of red and infrared light diodes penetrate deep into the dermis layer of the skin, energizing and repairing damaged cells, stimulating collagen and elastin, giving the skin back its youthful look.
Let Longevity Care For Your Skin
At Longevity Skincare, we have used used LED light therapy extensively for our patients who seek a non-invasive treatment for skin care. There are numerous types of treatments that we use for skin care, and LED light therapy is one of the most popular.
Call Longevity Skincare today to make an appointment today (505) 263-7248.